Fewture Models EX Gokin Black Getter Ryoma Mode Repaint Ver. 23cm Action Figure

Model: Fewture Models
Buy it Now:$490.68 In Stock
Quantity:
Shipping:
   Express Shipping Service 
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 Days.See details »
Returns:
Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »

Description

Fewture Models EX Gokin Black Getter Ryoma Mode Repaint Ver. Changing Set 26cm H Action Figure
 

 

Product Description
 
  Ÿ  Item: This item is a completed poseable action toy designed for collectors. Constructed from 80% of die-cast metal, the other 20% is from ABS plastic and PVC, comes with extra hands and a display stand. Excellent detail and nice finished paint job. Highly recommended for fans and collectors! Approximately 9" tall. It does not require either painting or cement to complete or use.

  Ÿ  Manufacturer: Fewture Models

  Ÿ  Product Size: 9" H (230mm) Approx

  Ÿ  Condition: Brand new, Never been played and displayed

  
 
 

Product Reviews

There are currently no product reviews.

Write a Review


Choose a ranking for this item. 1 star is the worst and 5 stars is the best.
Please tell us what you think and share your opinions with others. Be sure to focus your comments on the product.
* Review Detail:
NOTE: HTML tags are not allowed.
NOTE: Reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed

This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 11 November, 2015.

You Recently Viewed...
Fewture Models EX Gokin Black Getter Ryoma Mode Repaint Ver. 23cm Action Figure
Fewture Models EX Gokin Black Getter Ryoma Mode Repaint Ver. 23cm Action Figure
$490.68
Recently Sold Items

Newsletter

Stay Tuned! Get updates, discounts, and special offers to win free stuff and prizes!